Pages

Search This Blog

July 21, 2011

I'm turning Japanese, I really think so.

That's a bit of humour for those of you "in the know" as the kids were so recently saying. Or were they? I have no Idea.
It's 12. I'm totally exhausted but I can't sleep.It won't happen.
I've got this expanding, exploding thing inside of me like an atom bomb, that's ready to go at any time.
I hurt mentally , physically. My life is so different that even standing now is hell, sitting wears me out, and teaching these dance classes that i love may be the worst idea ever. Fuck it, I don't care. i have words to write, things to do, and better places to be than in this pit I'm in.
I'm going to Texas in a few weeks: I was telling my friend that when things go south, I go west. I've been running to Texas for 12 years. I hate the state, but it's my second home and it's time I went back to the sun, Mrs. Bairds fruit pies and crazy racist republican.
My hear hurts tonight, my friends, just as bad as my back and my face.
Good night.Good dreams, and I love you. Some of you too achingly much.

No comments: