Pages

Search This Blog

April 17, 2011

April 14th, 2011

I'm starting a new job tomorrow . A new job that doesn't require A name-tag or force me to yell "corner" and Behind you" out of the blue. I'm stoked.
I don't feel like writing anything right now. I'm trying to take in a shirt that I own. It seems that being thin and having large knockers means not a goddamned single shirt fits off the shelf..I know.Listen to my old, sad, story..
Anyhow. I'm going to eat this lentil soup, sew, and watch some terrible Sunday night Tv, (No, I'm not telling you what I'm watching.You'll laugh.)accompanied by some of this Blakeslee Pinot noir Kyle's given me.Mmm, wine.

This week has made me happy. I've been very broke, but I'm loving things again, all the same. Things are changing because I'm making them. I'm branching out.
ALSO.. The project of Kyle's that I've been helping with will, (hopefully ) be off the ground soon,so I'll be able to tell you what it is, and you should be prepared for me to shamelessly start promoting it. You have been warned. Speaking of promoting stuff,but I've included a link to my friend's Etsy shop . Have a good night!

1 comment:

ktree said...

OK I don't know about anyone else but I want to know everything about this "kyle's project" thing you are so excited about.
As for not clothes not fitting.... you know, I thought maybe if I gained a shitload of weight (not that I did it on purpose) that it might compensate for boobage... but no. I still can't wear button-down shirts and other such crazy fashion trends.